There’s always room for improvement
thinkWhere can help you identify new and more efficient ways of exploiting and improving the use of GIS within your business.
Our consultants are highly experienced GIS practitioners with extensive experience working with a wide range of technologies, geographic datasets and digital mapping.
We work collaboratively with our customers to find hidden efficiencies, cost savings and potential business opportunities.
Whether it’s developing a complete GIS strategy running over a few days to a few weeks, or undertaking a short GIS assessment running over a day or two, we can provide the independent business, technical and change management guidance that will make a real difference to your business.
- Access to our specialist GIS team
- Independent guidance and advice
- Strategic, technical, data and system GIS consultancy
- Strategy development, project management and technical assurance
- Engagements from one day assessments to several days strategy development
- Comprehensive report with a list of issues, observations and recommendations
What we can do
- Environment Scan – Internal and External Business Drivers
- Audit and Review of “As Is” GIS framework
- Alignment of GIS with Business Needs
- Developing the Vision and Strategic Objectives
- Gap Analysis
- Business and Technical System Options Appraisal
- Business Process Improvement and Change Management
- Business Case, Risks and Issues
We aim to
- Produce a coherent GIS strategy that reflects key issues from an organisational, business and technical perspective.
- Take account of the overall operating context and pressures affecting service delivery in the short, medium and long term.
- Define the key actions in the short, medium and long term to enable your organisation to progress strategy implementation and achieve quick wins while focusing on the longer term vision and strategic objectives.
Our Customers Say
We are very happy with the structure and content of our Technical Options report and this will contribute to our technology review
Dumfries & Galloway Council