…to announce thinkWhere has been accepted as a G-Cloud 9 supplier.
G-Cloud is a government framework agreement (managed by the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) used for procuring Cloud support, hosting and software by the UK Public Sector. G-Cloud suppliers are carefully evaluated during the tender process. Pre-agreed terms and conditions offer customers sound contractual safeguards.
With a range of cloud-based products and services to choose from, Public Sector customers can continue to easily purchase a range of Cloud based products and services from us:
- Cloud Support – GIS Consultancy
- Cloud Support – Training Services (QGIS, PostGIS, GeoServer, OpenLayers, etc)
- Cloud Hosting – GIS Data Services (Web Services via our theMapCloud platform)
- Cloud Software – Location Centre
- Cloud Software – groundMapper
It’s expected G-Cloud 9 will be live from 22nd May 2017.
Please see the Digital Marketplace for further details and to procure our services.