Camping? YES, camping! For the first time we are introducing a campsite to the festival so you can stay onsite and lap up the fun all weekend. The perfect #Staycation for the whole family!
You can pop up your tent on Friday 7th June 2019 and stay until Monday 10th June.
Fee’s are £15.00 per pitch, per night. The must be booked in advance and can be done so here.
All pitches can accommodate one tent or camper van, and up to five people can camp per pitch. Camping pitches are allocated on a first come, first served basis. You can only park one vehicle per pitch.
Transcend your, already epic, weekend beyond the norm and glamp onsite with The Canvas Co. From basic bell tents to full on luxury (we are talking memory foam matresses, egypitan cotton sheets, fairy lights…) there are so many options.
You will also have access to power in the reception area so you can charge your phones, free tea and coffee throughout the weekend & the most important part, there will be a bike workstation in the glamp site for all those tweaks you need to make across the weekend.
With 20% OFF all bookings until 18th March, what you waiting for? Click here for full information and bookings
***Festival admission, car parking and event entries are NOT included in the pricing, get those here.
Terms & Conditions
We ask all of our campers to comply with our policies otherwise we may have to ask you to leave the site.
- The onsite campsite must be booked in advance. Camping is available from on Friday 7th June 2019 and you can stay until 10:00 on evening of Monday 10th June 2019 for a fee of £15 per pitch per night.
- Camping pitches are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- One pitch is a maximum of 8x4m to accommodate one tent or campervan
- You can park one vehicle per pitch.
- Please note no gazebos/ezups due to wind/safety considerations
- No electric hook up or drinking water available
- Showers and toilet facilities are available.
- Camping ticket should be displayed in the front window of your vehicle at all times
- Under 16s must be supervised
- Campsite must be vacated on Monday 10th June by 10:00 latest.
- Speed limit is 5mph in the camping field
- Vehicle movement on the site is prohibited between 23:00 and 07:00.
- Strictly no open fires, no BBQ’s and no naked flames
- The organisers are not responsible for any misplaced, lost or stolen items
- All camping attendees are subject to search upon entry
- No spirits allowed on site
- Dogs are allowed but must be on a lead at all times. You are responsible for cleaning up after them.
- Fire extinguishers are located at the gate of the camping field
- No noise in the camping fields after 11pm
- Campers are expected to behave in a manner that is courteous to other campers at all times
- Please consider other users of the site and we ask that all users conduct themselves at all times with due regard to the health and safety of themselves and others.
- Please leave your camping pitch free of any litter
- In the event of poor ground conditions, a pitch may not be available. The Event Organisers will endeavour to advise you in advance should this occur but no responsibility can be accepted if this is not possible.
- The Event Organisers will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to the property of the visitor, including personal belongings, cash, jewellery, bicycles and motor vehicles, however, caused during their camping stay.